After your first meeting or two weeks, whichever comes first, please check back in with us on your Community Circle’s progress. You can email Jen Mizgata (email@example.com) with the following:
- How has your group connected with each other?
- If you had a meeting when was it?
- How many people have actively contributed to your discussions (in discussions, on Slack or collaborative documents)?
- Is there anyone who hasn’t participated yet? (This is ok, but we may not assign them to another group if they are no longer able to participate.)
- Are there any next steps, ongoing discussions, or projects?
- If your group is creating a resource to share with the broader community, please include an update with any drafts. ONA is happy to provide assistance.
- Any other feedback, takeaways or anecdotes you’d like to share?
If your group is continuing to meet, please feel free to provide ongoing updates and be sure to let us know when the group decides to cease discussion. We may also reach out to see how things are going.
Getting Help from ONA
The entire ONA team is excited to support our Community Circles, but there are a few contacts that can best meet your needs:
- For general logistic questions and support, reach out to Jen Mizgata, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical questions, reach out to Adam Nekola, email@example.com
- This could include Slack issues, access to a Zoom channel or questions regarding the distribution of resources you’re interested in creating.
- For facilitation questions and guidance, leadership consultant Jill Geisler is available for coaching (firstname.lastname@example.org).