Every group has a collaborative Google Doc in ONA’s folder architecture — we’ve made docs for all the groups so you have a place to add notes, share links and brainstorm. Please keep in mind that ONA staff will have access to these documents.
Some groups were arranged with participants that are looking to create a resource or work on a project. We want to help facilitate that and elevate your work. The Google Doc exists as a starting point for you. From there, it’s a bit open to what the group thinks is the best course. You can decide what you want to do:
- A series of blog posts? We can post them on journalists.org.
- A written guide or worksheet? We’re happy to post / format that for a wide audience.
- A presentation? We can promote, host and record a webinar for you group.
- Just a slide deck? We can embed that in the journalists.org resource section.
- Something else? We are interested and want to work with you.
As your group progresses, reach out to Jen Mizgata (email@example.com) to help refine your idea or Adam Nekola (firstname.lastname@example.org) about what technical and design support you may need.