As all ONA Local groups are virtual-only in the wake of the novel coronavirus pandemic, we are seeing many groups hosting virtual meetups and events. We’re collecting a list of resources, tips and best practices related to hosting online events.
We’ll keep adding to this list. If you come across a good resource we should include, please email Meghan.
- Meetup Pro Tip Webinar: Strategies to Increase Your Online Event Show-ups
- Ways To Use Zoom Breakout Rooms To Increase Meeting Engagement
- What is ‘Zoom bombing’ and how can you prevent it?
- How to set up a virtual ONA Local meeting using the shared ONA Local Zoom account
- Pro Tips For Being On A Virtual Panel
- How to Host an Online Event on Meetup
- Five Handy Online Event Recipes (Meetup)